春日 (姓) family name, ルミ (名) first name
Rumi Kasuga first appeared in Kitan Club in 1954. In photos, she often played the role of a sadist who overpowered masochists. She worked often with Masako Ibuki and Shozo Konuma (Onuma). In private life, she was a mistress. She was also talented in kinbaku and writing. It appears she pursued kinbaku independently.
Model, Mistress, Kinbakushi.
1930: Born in Osaka. Parents were an office worker and a shopkeeper.
1940s: Spends a lot of time around the red light district growing up.
1940s: After the war, Kasuga discovers her desire for dominating men during a relationship with a man who was four years older than her.
1950s: While looking at photos of women pressing high heels in men’s necks, Kasuga writes, “some kind of animal instinct flared up within my body.”
1954: Debuts in Kitan Club July.
1970s: Became a prolific writer.
Owner of “Bridge” in Shinsekai, Osaka, which broke new ground in gay SM. There is evidence that Kitagawa witnessed SM play between Kasuga and a male partner, and this is the basis for saying she was a mistress in private.
- Don't Hurt Me So Much (Kitan Club, 1954) Pin-up page
- People of Kitan Club (2003) Features: Rumi Kasuga.
- Kasuga, Rumi. My First Letter to Readers. Kitan Club, 1954
- In the 1950s, bondage credit was often described as “design” or "composition" in SM magazines.
- From Ms. Rin Mika(sp?) on mixi.
- Born in 1931.