Tsukamoto=(塚本) family name, Tetsuzo=(鉄三) first name
Photographer. Kinbakushi. Tsukamoto continually published work in Kitan Club magazine from its early days until its final issue in March, 1975.
1950: Tsukamoto begins doing bondage photography around this time.
1961: "The Reality of Bondage Photography" series begins in the June issue of Kitan Club.
1963: "Camera Report" series begins in In October issue of Kitan Club.
1975: "Camera and Pen SM Reportage" runs until the final March issue.
- Tsukamoto took photos of strippers for advertising at Osaka's Southern D strip club.
- Hiroshi Urado says, "Tsukamoto often used striped ropes, but it was core of the bag rope."
- Tsukamoto's favorite model was Fusako Sekiya.
- Tetsuzo Tsukamoto and Reiko Kita. "Drawing a Bound Woman". Kitan Club. (Jan. 1953)
- Takashi Tsujimura and Tetsuzo Tsukamoto. "A Study of Bondage Beauty Through the Gote and Takatekote". Kitan Club. (April 1953)
- Takashi Tsujimura and Tetsuzo Tsukamoto. "Spots of Bondage Feeling Through Straw Rope". Kitan Club. (May 1953)
- Kou Minomura. "Utsukushiki Imashime 1" (Photography by Tetsuzo Tsukamoto)
- Takashi Tsujimura. "Utsukushiki Imashime 2" (Photography by Tetsuzo Tsukamoto)